We worked a couple nights on the pump feature. I had plastic tubing ran up the pump and it wasn't working, so Mike wielded some pipe up the pump and the tubing connects to the base of the pump. It works for me. I ran to WalMart a few minutes ago and bought some plants.
I may tweak it alittle more as needed.
To hide the pump filter I had a washboard in the flow of the water, but it kept drifting and I thought about that roasting pan I bought this weekend at a tag sale and I like this, I think.
I guess I didn't get a good picture of the galvanized wash tub hanging above the feature of the house. I may tweak that ,too. But so far I think it is something I'm going to enjoy. Well the daughter is at volleyball camp this week in the mornings along with her cousins. I'll be leaving to pick her up in a minute. I think I will mow today, (my therapy!) Enjoy your Tuesday!!