Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas To All!











Merry Christmas Ladies, Well I think we are the only school still in sessions in Kansas!! A few more hours and I will officially be on Christmas Break!! The kids are bouncing off the walls and we are just watching movies. We will have an all school sing along today @ 1:30. Its cold outside, I'm on my lunch hr. and thought I would post a few pics of things around the house. I made up the old pulley decor on my front door from a picture in a magazine. I looked at that and thought Oh how cute and then I thought oh wait I have one of those out on my porch! The snowman is from my Country Sampler $! The old ice cream maker snowman is a favorite. I turn it around during the rest of the yr. I got him 1/2 price at a shop not far from here. It has a snow ice cream recipe painted on it! Ive been working on a couple penny mats. I finished one last night. Ill post it later. I plan on doing a lot of sampler work over my Christmas break. Better go for now. I want to scan the new post of you all while I still have a few minutes. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy today!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We got a couple extra Christmas break days due to the snow we are having....
Enjoy every minute of it!!
~Merry Christmas
Stephanie~

Back in the Day said...

Love the Snowman ice bucket too! So cute! I hope you have a great Christmas break! You deserve it!

basketsnprims said...

Love your pics you posted. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Pam

Pamela... Beehind Thyme said...

Love the Ice Cream Churn...

Hoping you a Wonderful, Blessed & Joyful Christmas, Pamela